Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whats the Deal?

I finally figured out how to use Google Analyics, I hooked it up to my Etsy store. It is fun to check it out but I found that when I list new boards on my site I get more visits to my store than when I relist older boards. I wonder if that is because I have relisted them so many times that they have been seen or if they just aren't what people are looking for! I listed Tina Givens fabric boards the last time and had lots of views. What do you think? My other crafting sites have not been as popular as etsy. I think Etsy advertises more. Anyway I am all for Google Analyics! It is just fun to check out my stats.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed