Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!!


It is raining again, hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I didn't realize that I had not posted since last weekend. I have been busy getting ready for inventory at work and sewing clothes for my granddaughter that I have not thought to post. It is difficult to post something new because I am not really a blogger. It is hard for me to talk about my shop or my boards without saying the same thing over and over. I have some childrens boards that I have made, they were pretty popular when I first made them but I haven't sold any in a while. Here is my Cars Boards.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed