Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Very First Treasury on Etsy

I have tried before, or I am at work when Etsy Treasury is available, I have waited only to lose a spot because I wasn't fast enough but today, I got a Treasury. I again prepared my title and my spots then waited, the number dropped slowly to 333, there were 542 people waiting for a spot but when it dropped from 333, the option opened up for me to make a Treasury. I am so excited! I made a Treasury on things made from Tina Givens Fabric. It is very colorful and there are so many different items. Come check it out! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=54050 hope you like it.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed