Sunday, April 5, 2009

Too Pretty to Be Stuck Inside!


I just can't believe that it was 78 now it must 60, it was beautiful, warm & sunny and I was cleaning house, washing clothes and thinking I really ought to be out side catching some rays. But now it is still sunny but very cool, and the wind is blowing. I haven't worked on any boards lately or sold any boards lately. I have been on twitter, relisted, blogged tried everything I can think of and haven't made a sale. I have reading up on CPSIA and have decided to take my burp cloths out of my Kaysbaby shop and leave my diaper stacker. I just don't think I will be keeping my baby store open long. I guess we shall see.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed