Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Month Sucks

Business is down, the economy is bad, gas is up to $4.00 a gallon. My boss thinks there is money out there I just need to find the customers that have money! I keep telling him people are watching their expenses and waiting to see what is going to happen. Even my shop at Etsy has been slow! I have talked to so many people that are trying to make it with soaring prices and they talk about how difficult it is. Sunday I drove down to see my son and the gas was $3.79 a gallon, 3 hours later on my way back home gas was $3.89 - $3.91 a gallon. It is crazy! I work retail so I see how it is effecting the people that shop with us. I listen to their problems, their complaints, their hardships. I likewise don't want to spend money until I know what is going on.
It is a crazy world right now!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed