Saturday, June 14, 2008

Birthday Party!

Came home to a house full of kids and grandkids and their friends! What a party! It is the twin grandboys 4th birthday and dnl decide to have a Ben10 party. The boys got all kinds of gifts but really liked the Ben10 watches best of all. I don't know who enjoyed it more, the boys or their father.
I would like to show the things that cupkake artillery has been putting together but she closed her shop for a while. She was devoting too much time to it I guess!
I am working on a Arkansas Razorback Quilt for my daughter's boyfriend's birthday. I will try to take a pic of it when I finish and put it on my blog.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed