Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Trip to Etsy.Com today

Etsy has a lot of different venues including a forum for etsy people to express their opinions, or to talk about subjects or crafts or their shops. Today I logged on to see if there were any new things going on and stumbled on to a subject that in a matter of minutes exploded into pages and pages of comments. I have heard about these but have never been involved in one. It was crazy! Needless to say admin came in and locked it. The subject was not for etsy, it was one person's opinion about religion, the environment, etc. Everyday I find something new on Etsy. There are a lot of crafty people on Etsy.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed