Friday, June 27, 2008

My sales are down!

I push every way I can but things are just so slow. I wish I could figure out what people want and I could produce it. I check my etsy and ebay every day but lots of people look at my stuff but just don't seem to be interested. Maybe I need to change to something people are interested in. It is great that I don't have to live on this alone, I would starve. Any suggestions? I have checked out other possiblities, other venues but everything seems to be stale. I guess the economy is hard for everyone.
Something lighter, gas prices have stayed the same, sales at the store are about the same. People seem about the same, they complain about the economy more than they complain about anything else.

1 comment:

Lacy R. said...

I know it will pick up so don't be discouraged. Oh, and I added you to my new blog.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed