Friday, June 20, 2008

Ice Cream, um!!!

I love ice cream, I have bought two (not 1) but 2 ice cream makers. The first one was the type you put in the freezer for 18 hrs and make ice cream. Well that was great the first time but it only makes 1 1/2 quarts. Not enough for this family. Then it was not really that easy. So I bought a 4 quart and that was enough icecream. I keep wanting the taste of icecream like my mom made when I was growing up. I tried making her Custard ice cream but it just wasn't as good as Bluebell.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream!!!! Um! that is the best.
I just need to keep trying. I might get right by September.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed