Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meeting in Shreveport

Gotta go to Shreveport for a meeting, I would rather be crafting! Last night I made a board for Cupkakeartillery and I must say I love it. As soon as she gets pics of it, I am going to post it on my blog. She sold her first jewelry board! I think they look great with her pez earrings. We spent yesterday at Michael's and Hobby Lobby, then went home after picking up the boys from school. We watched a movie then I spent a long time on the computer. I should have been sewing! I have Halloween pants for the boys to make and a little pants and shirt for the granddaughter to make. Like I said before I have a fabric and button addiction! I shopped at Hancocks for Halloween fabric, bought several yards then went Walmart for more Halloween fabric. I make candy bags for my kids and grandkids and friends for Halloween. It has become a tradition of sorts. They expect it!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed