Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Love Saturday!

I just wish I could be off today. I rarely get a Sat off but today would be nice. Working retail means that I have to work Sat but thank goodness our company closes for Sunday. We are making some changes in our store which is causing an uproar but will be fine when we are through. We are getting our own delivery truck and the warehouse guys will be doing deliveries 3 days a week. Plus working in the office and the sales floor. We are putting everyone to work selling, doing office work, warehouse, etc. It causes some difficulty, one employee thinks he should get to pick what he wants to do and he and I have had to butt heads about it. Guess who will win! Have a good Sat and enjoy the nice weather.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed