Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Morning!

Woke up this morning to peace and quiet. It is such a difference with the grandkids gone, I miss them. I miss the I love yous, and the goodmorning nana, gighaw. But I am also enjoying the quiet. It is getting cooler now at night. I still run the ac for my husband but I get an extra blanket for me. I really hate to see winter come. I love the fall when the weather is not as hot as it has been but it passes so fast. Then the cold chilly weather is upon us and everyday is cold. Also I am being transfered to Marshall, and I have got to start packing and finding a place to live. I think I picked the wrong time to accept a transfer, we shall see. Marshall will put me in an area close to all my kids. But Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Hancocks will be further away so I will probably save money!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed