Friday, September 19, 2008

What is your favorite color?

Everytime I find a fabric that I am not so sure about, if I make a board out of it, it grows on me. I make boards all the time out of fabric I really like and they don't seem to sell as well, but let me make one out of a fabric that I am not so sure about and it gets lots of attention. Take the board below, I just wasn't sure about it and I have even gotten comments about it. Orange is not one of my favorite colors but it works with this board. I am not sure if it is because it is Amy Butler fabric or if it is the color. My favorite color is green, I like teals as well. What is yours? What color would you like to see a board made of?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed