Thursday, September 4, 2008

Goodbye Gustave!

It has been so dreary since you hit Louisana, we have had so much rain and today it is blah! We are glad to see you leave. You weren't a very nice guest. I have been working on a baby quilt for my daughter's friend's new baby girl. I backed it with fleece which I never knew could make such a nice quilt. With the weather like it is I haven't wanted to work on any new projects.
We had lots of evacuees come to Texarkana, I really feel sorry for them. At least this time was better for them than when Katrina hit. Anyway it is good to see Gustave go! Good Luck to the people of Louisana now that he is gone.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed