Saturday, September 27, 2008

Savanna's Last Day!


Savanna works for me and yesterday was her last day. It was sad to see her go but it is a great for her. She is 8 1/2 mons pregnant and wants to spend her last few weeks before the baby is born to get the nursery ready. We had a baby shower for her and Rodney's wife made the cutest cake. I wish I had a pic to show you. Rodney is a salesman at my store. Savanna took it home, she cut around the edges and saved the middle for her husband to see.

Other than that it was an uneventful day.

Look at what Cupkakeartillery has made, it is so cute!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed