Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its too hot!!!

Hot much longer till we get some rain and cool this town off. It is over a hundred everyday, you walk out to the car during the day and you burn. My contacts just stick to my eyes. Customers come in complaining about the heat but are grateful to come in where it is cool, even for a few minutes. We brought a massage chair in to the store to sell and I set it up by the office. Everyone that comes in has to turn it on and sit for a 20 min massage. It is something else! We laugh with them when the the airbags tighten down on the legs and massage the feet and legs. It sometimes tightens so much they can't move and they start to laugh about how they trapped. I tell we use the shaking part to collect loose change that is in their pockets. It has been fun.
Maybe I will start to sell some boards as soon as it starts to cool down.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed