Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I don't really know how to blog!!

My dnl agrees it is like writing in a diary. I am finding it a bit easier but still not comfortable. Today is my day off and I am trying to write some on my blog. Grandma Betty gave me some good pointers for my boards and I plan to use them. She sd to take pics of my boards on the wall so it would show how they look hanging. I had just started hanging them on a fence so I could take a pic and think she is right about it. I enjoy making them. My daughter went to work at a call center and took one of my boards to hang in her cubicle. I had quite sales from that.
I am enjoying my day off.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed