Saturday, August 23, 2008

All I need is a cold beer!


I took a week's vacation from my job and have not been able to craft so I think I just want a cold beer and just relax for the rest of my vacation. I had planned on doing quite a bit of crafting and getting several quilts made for new babies, but instead I traveled across Texas to see my mom. Since I got back I have done a little but I have had other things to do, so I am going to sit back, drink a cold beer and plan my next week's vacation.

This is my newest memory board, it is a street scene with cafes, hotels and people walking down the street. The colors are dusty rose, pinks, greens, beiges.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed