Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well Spring was short lived!

It started snowing about noon but it didn't stick just left a mess.  I was really hoping for spring.  I made a new board for a girl at work and I think it is so cute.  It has cats and kittens on it in a garden.  Lots of colors.  It is just so cute!  I bought more material to make more boards, I am like an addict when it comes to fabric.  I am always looking for something that will make a great board.  It is a good thing that I am selling some boards so I can buy more material.    By the way, I finally sold my 100th board.  That is quite a feat for me. 

What do you think?  You know what I think.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed