Thursday, February 18, 2010

Its that time again!

I can feel spring in the air.  Today was almost perfect!  The only thing I had to work so I didn't get to enjoy the warm weather we are finally getting.  Check out this new shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamwoodArtDesigns it is the cutest shop.  Her work is great!  If you love your animals you will love her shop of animals that she makes.  They are so life like!  Please give her some support.

Check this new board! A customer requested a Southwest Board with these colors.  I am thinking it is Southwest but I could be wrong.  I just love the color of ribbon I used.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed