Friday, February 26, 2010

Just another Day of Cold Weather!

I would love to stay home today and build new boards for my shop but my real job is what pays my bills.  It is not as much fun and requires a lot of my time.  Even as my sales have continued to increase in my shop, I still come home every night to build boards for my customers.   My fabric stash continues to grow as I am always looking at fabric to use for my boards.   I plan on putting more people on my blog in the future to show you how creative people are in their crafts.  It amazes me how many different things people can find to make. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed