Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today's my birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday to me! I don't plan on a big party or even dinner out, just a nice evening at home! I sold 3 boards yesterday and that made my day even one of them goes to Malaysia. I had to build 2 of them but it is fun and I enjoy doing that. Now if I could only win a million today, I would be so happy, that would be the ultimate present. I gave myself broadband for my birthday and got rid of dialup. Ugh! hated it. When I called to have it turned of the guy asked my why and I sd I hate it! Everytime I wanted to get on the internet it would take 1 to 2 hours to get it working, then it would throw me off if I was idle too long. Anyway Happy Birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed