Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Back!!!






I have transferred to another town with my job and with the economy like it is, I wonder if I did the right thing. I sold a lot of boards during December even though I had moved and had to locate everything that I needed to ship. It was stressful but now things are calming down and getting into a routine. As you know, I find blogging difficult. I am going to try to do this again. My DNL has let her Etsy shop dwindle to only a few items. I am thinking of closing my baby shop because of CPSIA. I am always looking for opportunities to sell my boards. Here are a couple of new ones I have put in my shops.

1 comment:

Lacy R. said...

I promise I will put more items back up when I find the time. It's 2:47pm and this is the 1st time I've been able to sit down today! The new boards aer darling!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed