Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Tuesday!

I have to go to a meeting in Shreveport today and I am trying to figure what time I need to leave to get there before 9 but not too early. I don't mind this drive, it is not as long as the drive use to be before I moved. It is just I don't get a day off this week because they are working on my store and I need to be there. I wonder how the economy is effecting other etsy people. Some say their sales have gone down, while mine have increased this month. Sales are slow at the store though. I am working on some new boards that I will post as soon as I get pics of them. I hope they will sell fast.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed