Friday, July 18, 2008

I want to go back to sleep!

This week has been the worst, if I could go back to bed and sleep until this week has passed, I would. My daughter had a flat on her car, we had to buy her a new tire, she lost her keys in the process, which we never found. Then we paid to have a new key made, she left my house and was driving to her house and got hit by a woman with no insurance. Totalled her car! Talk about bad luck. We spent two days looking for her keys, had to loan her a car to get home on, then wham! We are just grateful that she wasn't hurt.
Maybe next week will be better. I hope so.

1 comment:

Lacy R. said...

It comes in three's so your due for some good luck soon. *^-^hugz*

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed