Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday night blues

I have been on Etsy looking at other member's shops and realize how talented these people are. They range from drawings to paintings, from all type of jewelry ideas to hairbows. My crafts seem very minor to theirs. I make quilts, mainly for family and friends. I tried to sell them on Etsy without much luck.
I enjoy making my boards because I take an idea I have and I build it. Most of the time I get good results. Sometimes not so good!
Anyway it is fun to see the ideas people come up with craftwise!

1 comment:

Lacy R. said...

Your boards are amazing! I wish my crafting could be as substanial as yours. Plus your keychains look amazing!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed