Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Day

Again I am posting new boards on my Etsy Store, Kayskrafts. I built a black & white board, it looks like spots on a cow, with black ribbon and white buttons. I think it looks great! Someone else may think it looks like a jersey cow hide with ribbon on it. I like to use novel fabrics to make boards. I get fabric samples from a local manufacturing company that make unique boards. I like to put buttons that make a very personal board.
Speaking of buttons, I am always looking for buttons. I buy bags of buttons from local crafting stores, take them home and sort them. I find lots of unique buttons that I probably won't be able to us but it is fun looking for ways to use them.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed