Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I have made ten boards

I am so caught up in Western Material that I have been making boards in several and now I have 10 boards and really no buyers.  I think they make great looking boards but I am not sure if they are going to sell.  My son picked up 5 to take to his church tonight because he thinks he can sell them there. But I guess I will have to wait and see.  I just didn't know there was so much fabric out there until now.  I am really hoping I can find a market for it because I have not found any other western boards for sale and this may get me out of the designer fabric I have been doing boards in for a while. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed