Friday, May 29, 2009

Cartfly!!!

this is one handed since i injured my left hand, cartfly sent me an email to be featured by them sometime in the future, i enlisted the help of my daughter-in-law, lacy, to help me, i am very excited. I have never had this kind of opportunity before and am very honored.
electric quilts did feature my on one of their amy butler cds, which was an honor. i am really proud of my memory boards, i have checked other boards out and have found them to be substandard,. most are made from foam board and will only last a short time, my are built to last a lifetime. on my grandsons boards, i have changed the fabric out several times witout damaging the board. quality last,

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to craft, I am always working on some project for someone. I am a manager of a retail store, married, with 3 kids & 3 grandkids.

Cartfly

....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed